Join the Studley Pumpkin Trail for some half-term fun!
Half term week – 25th October – 31st October
🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃
In aid of The Lily Mae Foundation.
Find the letters to solve the scary word for a chance to win a prize – look out for some trick clues along the way! They might drive you ‘BATTY’!
There is a smaller child’s version of the spooky walk available, please join the trail Facebook group for details here.
How to Play…
- Please make a donation to www.justgiving.com/pumpkintrail
- Follow the list/map on our flyer to find the spooky letters located in the windows of Studley businesses (look out for some trick clues along the way!)
- Email the hidden word to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into the draw, to win a prize.
There is also an accessible version of the trail, this can be printed off from our Facebook group. A photo of this version of the trail can be emailed to us and will be counted as an entry into the prize draw.
The competition runs from Monday 25th October- Sunday 31st October.
The competition closes on 31st October at 8 PM.
Winners will be drawn and announced on Monday 1st November.
Prizes to be won are:
- Google nest mini – Courtesy of Nick John Electrical Services
- £50 voucher For the Arrow Mill
- 2 Adult, 2 child complimentary ticket for one visit to Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm
- 1 Adult and 1 child ticket for Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens
- Meal for 2, up to the value of £30 The Little Lark
- Family ticket, Robin Hood pantomime courtesy of Aunty Jen Productions
- Bottle of wine – courtesy of The Why Not Inn
- £20 Bruno’s Bakery voucher
- Bucket of lollipops x2
- Aveda experience Pedicure courtesy of ILLUMI
- An Autumn Aqua Pack courtesy of Studley Florist
- Bucket of sweets courtesy of Jacob Anthony Hair
- Chocolate hamper courtesy of Elite Escapes Studley
The clue locations are:
- Studley Fish Bar
- PSW Paper & Print Ltd – Studley Art Shop
- Scuba School
- Lamberts Sales & Lettings Studley
- Studley Florist
- Jacob Anthony Hair
- KLR Interiors
- Elite escapes
- Bruno’s Bakery
- Envogue Living
- The Grange, 37 Alcester road
- The Shakespeare Inn
Good luck and have some spooktacular fun!
The Spooky walk is made with Covid 19 measures in mind. Please at all times maintain social distancing measures and wear a face mask when it is needed. Please remember to wash your hands. There is no need to enter the premises to obtain the clue. If entering a business for other reason, please respect the instructions of each individual business – these will be clearly marked on entry.
The organisers of the trail accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by individuals taking part, all participants are responsible for their own health and safety.